Mondays at 6:30 pm - rotating leadership
Tuesdays at 8:45 am - Maureen and Keaton
Wednesdays at 8:45 pm - Anthony and Cora
Thursdays at 12:00 pm - Casey and Sarah
Fridays at 5:00 pm - Hannah or Rae
"Mindfulness meditation teaches people to focus their awareness on moment–to moment experience, noticing and accepting it without judgment." Linda Andrews, Psychology Today.
• Beginner’s Mind
• Letting Go
Tips for Breathing Meditation:
• Have a regular quiet spot.
• Have a consistent time, if possible.
• Set a predetermined period of time.
• Use a timer.
• Start with 5 – 10 minutes then add time.
• Sit on chair (feet flat on ground) or on pillow (with legs crossed on floor) back straight, shoulders relaxed,
• Take three long deep breaths through your nose and out of your mouth, allowing your mind to settle. Then allow your breath to flow naturally.
• Become attuned to your breath as it goes in and out.
• Be alert to thoughts and sensations.
• Acknowledge in a detached manner and let them go, without judgment.
• Adjust your position if necessary.
• Keep coming back to the breath.
• Notice the breath as it enters and leaves you body.
• Experience the breath from moment to moment.
• Remember that you can always return to the breath wherever you are and whatever you are doing..